TeamViewer is an app that allows you to remotely connect to multiple workstations. There are many apps that allow remote control of different systems, but TeamViewer is set up to be extremely accessible, while also being powerful. Whether managing an IT department or just helping your neighbor down the street fix their computer, it is an application worth installing on your system.
- TeamViewer 10 includes significant performance optimizations. CPU usage optimizations for multi-core processors, HD voice transmission quality, and faster login and load times for the Management Console are just a few examples.
- Apply setting policies, distribute them, and enforce them if necessary, all via the Management Console. Any changes to setting policies are automatically applied to all installations. IT Admins will be happy to know that importing .reg files is now a thing of the past.
- Permit access to all your devices using just one whitelist. No longer worry about having to grant users access via the whitelist on each specific device. Also reduce administrative work now by adding companies to the whitelist instead of having to manage access rights for individual users.
- Refer back to a previous discussion to find information or help resolve an issue. TeamViewer 10 provides a complete chat history for all conversations, and chats are end-to-end encrypted. Create persistent chat groups for ongoing discussions as well.
- And Many More !
- Fixed a bug when starting a connection to an older version with the option ‘display the remote mouse cursor’ activated
- Fixed a bug which could cause a longer loading time for custom QuickSupport modules
- Download and Install Teamviewer v10 Build 43174 From the Links Given Below (Skip if Installed)
- Download and Run Crack From The Links Given Below
- Select Installation path (Only If error message pops up on Crack’s Startup)
- Click Crack
- Done, Enjoy.